Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Cape Town Road Trip

30 April is drawing closer and I'm as excited as a small boy with a new toy. I can't wait to get down to Cape Town. We always enjoy the Mother City (Although I would not want to stay there permanently). I've already bought 4 new tapes for my camcorder and the plan is to shoot as much video as possible.

We will be arriving in Cape Town on 30 April at 16:40. Will be my 1st flights on Kulula. We have rented a Toyota Quantum for the eight of us (We need loads of space for the shopping). We will be staying at the following establishments:

30 April - www.sugarhotel.co.za
01 May - www.theoceana.com
02 May - www.langebaan.biz
03 May - www.colonacastle.co.za
04 May - www.capestay.co.za/fortuintje

We also plan to visit "Die Strandloper" restaurant in Langbaan on 02 May. I've seen quite a bit of Cape Town in my live and would really want to try and see the more hidden treasures of the Western Cape.

For this I need your help. Especially if you stay in the area. What can you recommend we do, see and eat.

E-mail me with your suggestions

No comments: